To unsubscribe from e-mails and alerts, first you need to click your name on the top right of the screen. Clicking this will make a drop down menu appear. From there, click "account." Clicking that will take you to your agent profile page. On your agent profile page on the left hand side you will see a list of options. Scroll down and click "E-mail Preferences." From this page you will be able to change all your e-mail preferences and unsubscribe yourself from Cazizo's e-mails. Once you have changed your preferences click "save," at the bottom of the screen to save your new
Articles in this section
- What is Cazizo?
- Why use Cazizo vs all the other listing websites?
- Is the "Free Trial" truly free?
- Will Cazizo ever introduce a concept like premier agent?
- How do I post a listing?
- How do I delete or edit a listing?
- How many listings do you allow per address/unit?
- What is a "Watchlist?"
- Will I get notified when a listing in my watchlist becomes availabe to post?
- How do I renew my listing?